This arm around the shoulder guide passes on to every young guy the life skills he needs to prepare for post-college life-told from a guy who's been there before and a roster of his expert friends. For every young man trying to navigate the world, for new grads, and for the inexp...
|Дата на получаване||20.11.2012 г.|
|ID на книга||25045391|
Every young guy needs some advice on how to address all the pressing quandaries in life. How much do you tip the bellman? What do you cook for dinner to impress a woman? Well, he might be lucky enough to have an older brother showing him the way, or maybe even a hip dad, but what if he doesn't? That's where Paul O'Donnell steps in with MAN UP! Paul and his expert friends explain everything a young guy might want to know but was afraid to ask: how to decorate an apartment on the cheap, ask a girl on a date, avoid a speeding ticket, prepare for a job interview, train for a marathon, and hundreds more! Organised thematically and written in short, quick take entries accompanied by more than 150 how to drawings, it's solid advice from a guy who's been there before!
Напишете вашето мнение
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Книгомания / бул. Прага 17
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101