The fourth swoon-worthy rom com from New York and Sunday Times bestselling TikTok sensation Emily Henry.
A couple who broke up months ago pretend to still be together for their annual weeklong vacation with their best friends...
|Дата на получаване||2.05.2023 г.|
|ID на книга||20329793|
Книги на английски език
English Books Bestsellers 2023
Harriet and Wyn have been the perfect couple since they met in college—they go together like salt and pepper, honey and tea, lobster and rolls. Except, now—for reasons they’re still not discussing—they don’t.
They broke up five months ago. And still haven’t told their best friends.
Which is how they find themselves sharing a bedroom at the Maine cottage that has been their friend group’s yearly getaway for the last decade. Their annual respite from the world, where for one vibrant, blissful week they leave behind their daily lives; have copious amounts of cheese, wine, and seafood; and soak up the salty coastal air with the people who understand them most.
Only this year, Harriet and Wyn are lying through their teeth while trying not to notice how desperately they still want each other. Because the cottage is for sale and this is the last week they’ll all have together in this place. They can’t stand to break their friends’ hearts, and so they’ll play their parts. Harriet will be the driven surgical resident who never starts a fight, and Wyn will be the laid-back charmer who never lets the cracks show. It’s a flawless plan (if you look at it from a great distance and through a pair of sunscreen-smeared sunglasses). After years of being in love, how hard can it be to fake it for one week… in front of those who know you best?
Reviews about Emily Henry:
- Emily Henry never fails to deliver great banter and a romance to swoon over' – Taylor Jenkins Reid, "Daisy Jones and the Six"
- 'I've loved every single one of her books more than the previous, to the point that I cannot wait to see what her next title will do to me!' – Ali Hazelwood, "The Love Hypothesis" and "Love on the Brain"
- 'Emily Henry's books are a gift, the perfect balance between steamy and sweet' – V. E Schwab, Gallant
- 'Our generation's answer to Nora Ephron' – Sophie Cousens, "This Time Next Year"
- 'My newest automatic-buy author' – Jodi Picoult, "Wish You Were Here"
- 'I don't understand how Emily Henry can KEEP getting better and better when her books are already so good!' – Laura Jane Williams, "Our Stop"
- 'I would follow Emily Henry anywhere' – Emma Straub, "All Adults Here"
- 'Nobody does it quite like Emily Henry' – Casey McQuiston, "Red, White & Royal Blue"
- 'Emily Henry is now an auto-buy author for me' – "Red Magazine"
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Книгомания / бул. Прага 17
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
- София / Книжна борса „Болид", бул Искърско шосе 19
- М40 - Панаир
Доставка за 2,90 лв.
Получете поръчката си бързо с най-евтината доставка за цялата страна.
Начин на плащане
Заплащането на направените поръчки може да се извършва по няколко различни начина.