TOMORROW, AND TOMORROW, AND TOMORROW
This is the story of Sam and Sadie. It's not a romance, but it is about love.
When Sam catches sight of Sadie at a crowded train station one winter morning he is catapulted back to the brief time they spent playing together as children. Their unique spark is instantly reignited.
What comes next is a story of friendship and rivalry, fame and creativity, betrayal and tragedy, perfect worlds and imperfect ones. And, ultimately, our need to connect: to be loved and to love.
'I loved this book'
'One of the best books I've ever read'
'The book that everyone should read'
PANDORA SYKES, Stylist Live
'One of the few I really like a lot this year'
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Книгомания / бул. Прага 17
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
- София / Книжна борса „Болид", бул Искърско шосе 19
- Панаир на книгата