THE NAPOLEONIC WARS. “The Compact Guide“
|ID на книга||20770594|
|Категории||Военна историяКниги на английски езикBestsellers 2020|
Written by one of Britain’s best known and most respected military historians, this is the essential account of the Napoleonic campaigns. Now in a new condensed and accessible edition!
This is popular history at its most engrossing, providing a vivid introduction to Napoleon's astonishing career and his effect on world history. A charismatic and astute military leader, Napoleon built an empire in a series of astounding campaigns from 1796 to 1812, winning many of the most famous battles of all time. At the height of his powers most of Europe was under his control, from Portugal to Moscow. Bestselling author Richard Holmes brings the era's great battles to life while he recounts in detail how Napoleon transformed France’s administrative, educational, and legal systems, and forged a pattern that shapes modern governments to this day.
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
- София / Ciela, бул. Цар Освободител 22 (подлез на Ректората)
- София / Orange / Тhe Mall, бул. Цариградско шосе 115