THE MISSING CRYPTOQUEEN: The Crypto Con That Fooled the World
The Missing Cryptoqueen tells the outrageous true story of the world's most wanted woman and the author's five-year hunt for the truth. It is a modern tale of greed, rivalry and herd madness that reveals how OneCoin became the biggest scam of the 21st Century.
In 2014, a brilliant Oxford graduate called Dr Ruja Ignatova vowed to revolutionise money. The self-styled Cryptoqueen launched OneCoin, a bold new cryptocurrency that she promised would earn its investors untold fortunes and change the world. But by the end of 2017, with billions of dollars invested from every country on earth, Ruja Ignatova had disappeared - along with the money.
'An astonishing read, plunging you into a toxic world of Insta-wealth, betrayal and ruthless ambition... A con that made Theranos look like small fry'
'The largest financial scam ever'
'The story of OneCoin stands out even among the outlandish capers of the cryptocurrency era'
Wall Street Journal
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Книгомания / бул. Прага 17
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101