THE BODY IN THE LIBRARY. “Collins ELT Readers“, B1
|ID на книга||20444969|
|Категории||Език и литератураКниги на английски език|
Collins brings the Queen of Crime, Agatha Christie, to English language learners.
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language. Now
Collins has adapted her famous detective novels for English language learners. These readers have been carefully adapted using the Collins COBUILD grading scheme to ensure that the language is at the correct level for an intermediate learner. This book is Level 3 in the Collins ELT Readers series. Level 3 is equivalent to CEF level B1 with a word count of 11,000 – 20,000 words.
Each book includes:
• Full reading of the adapted version available for free online
• Helpful notes on characters
• Cultural and historical notes relevant to the plot
• A glossary of the more difficult words
• Free online resources for students and teachers at
Colonel Bantry and his wife Dolly live in a grand old house outside a small village. Nothing ever happens there.
Imagine their surprise when one morning they are woken by their maid who tells them that the body of a girl has been found in their study. Who is she? And how did she end up on their rug?
Dolly asks her friend Miss Marple to help discover the truth – can she help explain this mystery and clear Colonel Bantry’s name?
About Collins ELT Readers
Collins ELT Readers are divided into 7 levels:
Level 1 – elementary (A2)
Level 2 – pre-intermediate (A2-B1)
Level 3 – intermediate (B1)
Level 4 – upper- intermediate (B2)
Level 5 – upper-intermediate+(B2+)
Level 6 – advanced (C1)
Level 7 – advanced + (C2)
Each level is carefully graded to ensure that the learner both enjoys and benefits from their reading experience.
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Orange / Тhe Mall, бул. Цариградско шосе 115
- София / Orange / ул. Граф Игнатиев 18
- София/ Orange / Paradise Center, бул. Черни връх 100
- Пловдив / Ciela / Mall Plovdiv, ул. Перущица 8