TENNIS SKILLS. The player`s guide. (T.Sadzeck)
|Дата на получаване||6.06.2008 г.|
|ID на книга||20764019|
|Категории||Красота, здраве и спорт|
Tennis Skills is an in-depth guide to improving a player's game. It features a battery of lessons designed by tennis pros that lays down a solid foundation of stroke skills and game strategy. Annotated diagrams and clear instructionsprovide valuable coaching and corrective techniques - most valuable for any player.
Sadzeck provides an abundance of visual features to help players of all levels improve their game. Six chapters cover the game's key skill sets, from basic techniques to singles and doubles strategies. There are more than fourty drills that focus on target areas of form, strategy, coordination and footwork. Other specific instructions include:
- Stroke-production exercises
- Forehand, backhand, serve, volley, slice and other shots
- A breakdown of each stroke to promote consistent form
- Warm-up, grips, body position, footwork, targeting, follow-through
- Court diagrams to help players visualize a stroke's outcome
- How to handle game pressure.
The book features easy-to-follow sequential photographs, Master Stroke sidebars that give easy-to remember tips, Fault Finder boxes that point out common mistakes and Coach's comments that share the wisdom of seasoned pros.