SAVE WITH JAMIE: Shop Smart, Cook Clever, Waste
|Дата на получаване||15.08.2013 г.|
|ID на книга||20345814|
Save with Jamie' draws on knowledge and cooking skills to help you make better choices, showing you how to buy economically and efficiently, get the most out of your ingredients, save time and prevent food waste.
Jamie Oliver started cooking at his parents' pub, The Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex, at the age of eight. After leaving school he began a career as a chef that took him to the River Café, where he was famously spotted by a television production company.
His television and publishing career began in 1999 with The Naked Chef series. Since then he has set up Fifteen restaurant in London, changed school dinners in the UK and revolutionized home cooking. His charity, The Jamie Oliver Foundation, seeks to improve people's lives through food. He writes for publications in the UK and around the world, including his own Jamie Magazine.
Jamie lives in London and Essex with his wife Jools and their children.
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Книгомания / бул. Прага 17
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
- София / Orange / ул. Граф Игнатиев 18
- Пловдив / Ciela / Mall Plovdiv, ул. Перущица 8