|ID на книга||22326636|
|Категории||ДругиКниги на английски език|
As Hurricane Ophelia bears down on New York City, millions are caught up in the horrific flooding it unleashes.
Successful interior designer Ellen Wharton flies into New York from London, heedless of the hurricane warnings. She is intent on seeing her mother, Grace. But when the storm hits, the women are forced to wade through freezing waters to the police boats outside.
British investment banker Charles Williams is travelling on business but is also eager to see his young daughters, who live with his beautiful, estranged ex-wife. As the hurricane rages, he desperately checks the shelters where thousands have taken refuge to find them, and runs into Ellen and her mother.
Meanwhile Juliette Dubois, a dedicated ER doctor, fights to save lives when the generators at the hospital fail.
The day of chaos takes its toll as New Yorkers struggle to face a natural disaster of epic proportions. But as lives are shattered, heroes are revealed – and then the real challenge begins, when the survivors face their futures . . .
Unforgettable and powerful, RUSHING WATERS proves that even in the darkest storm there is courage, unexpected joy and new life . . .
Danielle Steel is famous for her powerfully emotional stories about family, love and life. Her novels will be enjoyed by readers of Penny Vincenzi, Jodi Picoult and Diane Chamberlain.
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
- София / Ciela, бул. Цар Освободител 22 (подлез на Ректората)
- София / Orange / Тhe Mall, бул. Цариградско шосе 115
- София / Orange / ул. Граф Игнатиев 18
- Варна / Orange / Grand Mall Varna, бул. Андрей Сахаров 2
- Варна / Ciela / Фестивален и конгресен център, бул. Сливница 2