COMPLETE EU LAW: Text, Cases, and Materials
|Автор||(Elspeth Berry, Barbara Bogusz, Matthew J. Homewood|
|Издателство||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS|
|ID на книга||21493621|
|Категории||ПравоКниги на английски език|
Complete EU Law combines extracts from leading cases and articles with expert author commentary in a concise and student-friendly format. The broad range of key topics taught on EU law modules are thoroughly covered, including full chapters on human rights and competition law.
The Complete titles are ambitious in their scope; they've been carefully developed with teachers to offer law students more than just a presentation of the key concepts. Instead they offer a complete package. Only by building on the foundations of the subject, by showing how the law works, demonstrating its application through extracts from cases and judgments, and by giving students the tools and the confidence to think critically about the law will they gain a complete understanding.
This text is also supported by online resources which includes:
* An interactive timeline and map illustrating the development of the EU and providing essential background knowledge of the Union and its Member States
* Updates from the authors allowing students to stay on top of key developments in EU law, including Brexit
* Self-test questions with instant feedback to help check understanding and assist with revision
* Outline answers to assessment questions to help develop essay and problem-solving skills ahead of exams
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100