BEST OF SPAIN. “Lonely Planet Travel Guide“
|Автор||ANTHONY HAM, Sally Davies|
|Дата на получаване||15.04.2017 г.|
|ID на книга||22537127|
Lonely Planet Best of Spain is your passport to Spain's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid; hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees; or take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville, all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Spain:
- In-depth coverage of the destination's must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, flamenco, art, architecture, cuisine, and language)
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
- Covers Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Salamanca, Andalucia's Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Spain , our easy-to-use, expertly curated guide, is filled with inspiring and colourful photos and focuses on Spain's most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet Spain guide.
Looking for a guide for just Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona or Pocket Madrid, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100