BERLIN. “Lonely Planet City Map“
Durable and waterproof, with a handy slipcase and an easy-fold format, Lonely Planet Berlin City Map is your conveniently-sized passport to traveling with ease. Get more from your map and your trip with images and information about top city attractions, transport maps, itinerary suggestions, extensive street and site index, and practical travel tips and directory. With this easy-to-use, full colour navigation tool in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of Berlin, so begin your journey now!
- - Durable and waterproof
- - Easy-fold format and convenient size
- - Handy slipcase
- - Full colour and easy-to-use
- - Extensive street and site index
- - Images and information about top city attractions
- - Handy transport maps
- - Practical travel tips and directory
- - Itinerary suggestions
- - Covers Prenzlauer Berg, Scheunenviertel, Friedrichshain, Schoneberg, Tiergarten, Museumsinsel, Kreuzkolln, Kreuzberg, Western Kreuzberg, Treptow
Check out Lonely Planet Berlin, our most comprehensive guidebook to the city, covering the top sights and most authentic off-beat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Orange / Тhe Mall, бул. Цариградско шосе 115