The National Portrait Gallery is home to more than a quarter of a million photographs that provide a fascinating commentary on British history and culture and on the development of photographic practice from its beginnings in the 1840s all the way up to th e present day.
With an introduction from the Gallerys Head of Photographs , this bo ok reveals the stories and techniques behind some of the most popular images in the Gallerys Collection.
100 P hotograph s presents a selection of images of significant individuals who have shaped the last two and a half centuries of British life, from Charles Darwin to David Attenborough , from Virginia Woolf to Kate Moss, captured by artists as diverse as Oscar Rejlander , Ju lia Margaret Cameron and Mario Testino . Each image is accompanied by an extended caption with key information on the sitter and the artist
- София / Книгомания / Офис
- София / Книгомания / бул. Васил Левски 28
- София / Greenwich Book Center, бул. Витоша 37
- София / Ciela - Книгомания / Mall Paradise, бул. Черни връх 100
- София / Ciela - Книгомания, Mall of Sofia, бул. Ал. Стамболийски 101
Доставка за 1,90 лв.
Получете поръчката си бързо с най-евтината доставка за цялата страна.