NEW ZEALAND. “Marco Polo Spiral Travel Guide“
|Дата на получаване||18.03.2017 г.|
|Издателство||MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG|
|ID на книга||22335539|
The New Zealand Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Tuck into a hearty brunch, chill out and relax in one of the countless thermal springs, take an island-hopping mini cruise or sip the delicious locally grown wines! New Zealand awaits!
Inside the New Zealand Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
- Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
- That New Zealand Feeling provides tips to help you experience the essence of the country. Find out what makes the New Zealand tick and experience its unique flair - just like the locals themselves.
- Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
- Chapters: Auckland & the Far North, Central Plateau, Wellington & Around, Top of the South Island, Christchurch & the Southern Alps, The Wild South. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.
- Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free! Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport for Perfect Days in New Zealand!
- Tours include: Wellington City to Sea Walkway, Lake Matheson, East Cape and Milford Road.
- Coverage of Bay of Islands, Coromandel, Auckland City, Auckland Harbour, Mount Tarawera, Tongariro National Park, Abel Tasman National Park, Kaikoura, Marlborough Sounds, Christchurch, Fiordland, Queenstown, Dunedin & Otago Peninsula and much more.
- Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
- Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!