AUSTRALIA. “Marco Polo Spiral Travel Guide“
|Дата на получаване||18.03.2017 г.|
|Издателство||MAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG|
|ID на книга||22335535|
The Australia Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use.
Discover the best beaches, soak up the coffee culture, spend an evening under the stars or get up close with koalas, kangaroos & co! Australia awaits!
Inside the Australia Marco Polo Spiral Guide:
- Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise!
- That Australia Feeling: provides tips to help you experience the essence of the country. Find out what makes Australia tick and experience its unique flair - just like the locals themselves.
- Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits.
- Chapters: Sydney, New South Wales & Canberra, Victoria, Queensland, Northern Territory, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania. Organised by area; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.
- Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free! Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport for Perfect Days in Australia!
- Tours include: Shores of Mosman Bay, the Dandenong Ranges and the Southern Highlands.
- Coverage of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, Canberra, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Phillip Island, The Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Gold Coast, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Port Arthur, Barossa Valley, Adelaide, Margaret River, Perth, Fremantle, Cradle Mountain and much more.
- Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
- Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit... there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!